Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Analyst. This is a two (2) month contract position to start immediately in Burnaby BC.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- A degree/diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
- We are looking for a resource with a strong IT infrastructure and technical troubleshooting background:
- Outstanding ability to adapt and respond gracefully to changing work situations, priorities, scopes, focuses, and environments;
- Experience with Virtualization, VDI, Thin Client, Citrix, VMWare, Windows 10 and Window 7;
- Exceptional technical documentation and presentation skills;
- Outstanding ability to translate and express technical problems, outcomes, and benefits using layperson terms.
- Familiar with software packaging process, application/desktop virtualization, and software distribution.
- Experience with Group Policy and Active Directory design at an enterprise level
- Experience in comprehensive integrated desktop management; such as mandatory profiles, login scripts, digital certificates deliveries, network drive mapping, printer mapping, whitelists, exceptions creation, generic accounts, enterprise test lab, and of
- Experience with output, device management, and peripheral connectivity; and,
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; able to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business and clinical needs
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- High proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Organizational and time management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.