Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Technical Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Vancouver BC.
This is a role for a professional with experience managing large scale IMIT projects especially focused on Transition from Project to Operations, with a proven track record of delivering. Previous experience in managing large scale ERP implementations, data remediation/transformation, and cloud base ERP integrations is critical. Ability to lead technical teams is also a critical aspect of this role.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Program Director or their designee(s). The Technical Project Manager is expected to exercise flexibility and be responsive to changing circumstances and demands, and to fulfill such demands as may be required to the extent they are within the capability and capacity of the Technical Project Manager.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Finance, Business, MBA, IT or relevant discipline
- Experience in integrations with cloud SaaS partner (traditional data extracts to API based)
- Experience in data remediation and transformation
- Project Management Professional designation considered an asset
- Project Management experience requirements:
- Project management recent experience related to large scale ERP implementation
- Managing projects in a complex public sector environment
- Managing multiple technical teams leading to successful project milestones
- Minimum of (10) year’s recent experience providing project management services in producing and delivering innovative projects for high value, complex, technology-related project initiatives.
- Experience or working knowledge of business process optimization methodology, change management, and cloud solutions is considered an asset.; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.