Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful project delivery (i.e. delivering a quality solution on schedule, within the approved budget and scope);
- Evaluating and recommending key changes to the current and future system, while aligning with organization requirements;
- Coordinating the efforts of project team members, including vendors (i.e. understanding “who” is working on “what” and “when”);
- Managing resource utilization on the project to meet approved scope, schedule, and budget;
- Actively managing the project plan, progress, budget, forecasts, and earned value;
- Executing proactive change management (i.e. scope, schedule, budget);
- Planning and executing risk and issue management strategies, leveraging health checks for independent assessment and action plans for “at risk” projects;
- Engaging and managing all applicable project vendors or suppliers as per Service Contract terms and conditions;
- Effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and communicating the progress of the project;
- Acting as the primary conduit of communication within and outside the project team with respect to project activities;
- Ensuring all required project documentation is timely, complete and of high quality;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal, and escalation support for project team members;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests; and,
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of Project Management experience;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Business Relationship Management;
- Prior experience with ArcSight or other SIEM implementation;
- Strong vendor and implementation partner background experience;
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts (SMEs).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.