Eagle is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
The Marketing Manager, Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) will support the CLM marketing needs for Deposits, Insurance, Lending LOB’s. This individual will work closely with the LOBs to develop and implement triggered marketing email programs, that help achieve client growth and revenue targets; as well as implement programs that contribute to creating an overall positive customer experience.
The position is responsible for day-to-day project management and budgets for individual marketing campaigns; depending on the specific program, budgets for an individual campaign can range from $50K up to $200K+.
- Lead the development of campaign level marketing communications plans;
- Execute the planned marketing communications initiatives to generate the desired business impact;
- Manage the creative development and the internal approval process, including legal and compliance reviews, for all marketing communications initiatives;
- Ensure that all initiatives support the client’s brand and are brand compliant.
- Manage the marketing communications budget and the related budget reporting for the assigned business;
- Co-ordinate tracking results and conducting post-campaign analysis with other departments such as Research, Customer Analytics, and others.
- Regularly share results and post-campaign learning with the key partners in the assigned businesses;
- Ensure on-going communication and regular status updates on all aspects of the assigned marketing communications projects;
- Proactively identify new and effective ways to deliver marketing communications support to the assigned business;
- Build and develop relationships with the key business contacts to become a true partner to the business; and,
- Provide other support to the marketing communications initiatives as needed.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree with post-secondary in marketing or certification courses like CMA;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an agency or a client role specializing in email marketing;
- Strong understanding of marketing communications and digital marketing planning and implementation;
- Proven experience in managing creative and marketing communications processes for all mediums Strong background in Digital Marketing;
- Ability to deliver value to the business through leveraging marketing expertise;
- Previous experience in creating or developing annual marketing plans;
- Passion for marketing communications and financial services;
- Drive to ensure timely delivery;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and people skills;
- Strong ability to influence without having the authority;
- Strong strategic and business thinking;
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to support recommendations with facts;
- Extensive project management experience;
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Strong change management skills; and,
- Strong Analytical/Systematic Thinking.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.