Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Applications Programmers. This is a seven (7) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
- Develops code (writes software application programs);
- Develops and codes programs to integrate multiple subsystems like Jira and Jenkins;
- Identifies and recommends system enhancements to improve or recommending solutions;
- Prime responsibility will be to develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess the impact on other applications;
- The role will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities;
- we are looking for Developers with a skillset in Integrating Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience with DevOps tools is must;
- Knowledge of JS Angular and Programming in Python and Java are required for this project task; and,
- Knowledge of Big data /Hadoop will be added advantage.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Four (4) years of experience with developing code (writes software application programs);
- Two (2) years of experience developing and coding programs to integrate multiple subsystems like Jira and Jenkins; and,
- Two (2) years of experience with DevOps, Python, and Java.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.