Student Information System Tester/Trainer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Student Information System Tester/Trainer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in Regina SK.
- Serve as a business SME providing support to both technical and non-technical teams;
- Analyze and document business needs in an evolving educational environment;
- Assist with assessing feasibility and impacts of proposed changes to the system;
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user learning guides, and functional specification documents;
- Collaborate with other analysts and learning professionals to ensure the design, development, implementation, and assessment of effective learning to meet identified business outcomes;
- Prepare and deliver (or assist in the preparation and delivery of) online or onsite training presentations, documentation, etc. using a variety of tools including online meeting and collaboration applications;
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance Analysts who test and validate to confirm that the product is operating according to specifications;
- Evaluate results collected through task analysis, business process review, and requirements gathering workshops;
- Develop and maintain process and learning documentation in accordance with established standards and procedures;
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices;
- Assist with the development of release notes, communications, implementation plans, change management, and business process design;
- Assist with the creation of proposals and estimates, and with planning for scheduled releases/enhancements;
- Write, edit, and maintain documentation for products, support, and services - documentation may include, but is not limited to support end-user reference guides, training videos, and training materials, client communication, FAQs, etc.; and,
- Keep up-to-date with current best practice and technologies that could enhance business analysis and/or learning effectiveness or efficiency.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent business and learning management experience with five plus (5+) years of experience;
- Good oral, written and presentation skills, demonstrating an understanding of individual stakeholder’s business needs;
- Demonstrated competency in adult learning delivery techniques and methods and experience in the development and delivery of user training. (Familiarity or experience with various online delivery tools);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.;
- Three plus (3+) years of Business Analysis experience or knowledgeability to translate business requirements into sustainable effective technology-based solutions (Previous experience as Business Analyst on system implementation/integration related projects);
- Experience with or good understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to work on different projects/activities with competing demands to meet defined deadlines;
- Demonstrated self-starter with a strong ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of or training/certification in ITIL practices and Agile methodologies;
- Familiarity or experience with K-12 School District business; and,
- Application testing experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.