Portfolio Management Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Portfolio Management Administrator. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting administrative duties, tracking, creating, analyzing and evaluating reports; and,
- Writing reports and communicating with executive level clients.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Familiarity with Project Management practices and terminologies;
- Excellent writing skills; and,
- Strong familiarity with Sharepoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.