Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Information Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Information Security Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Provide technical guidance on a range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards, and incidents;
- Lead risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments, and any other relevant areas;
- Conduct comprehensive risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and enterprise-wide, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document or provide inf.
- Provide guidance and/or lead on the development of on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area;
- Develop on-going Technology Risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area;
- Proactively work with technology partners and stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure all technology security components are integrated into the bank’s overall Enterprise Architecture, and any control gaps are addressed; and,
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Security Certification - CISA, CISSP, CRISC, etc. with Information Security background with ten plus (10+) years of experience;
- Experience with security standards/framework – PCI-DSS - 4+ years;
- Experience with application risk assessments – 5+ years;
- Experience with Key Risk Indicators reporting – 5+ years;
- Experience with Control Gap assessments within infosec – 4+ years;
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence – 2+ years;
- Stakeholder Coordination - Working with technology partners and stakeholders for the implementation of security components, providing status updates, recommendations, etc. – 4+ years;
- Working on Projects conducting assessments and advising on best practices – 3+ years;
- PCI-DSS Advisory – 3+ years;
- Previous Banking/Financial Industry experience;
- The previous experience with Tableau for reporting would be an asset; and,
- Previous Archer experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.