Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Developing overall project plan, identifying and engaging key stakeholders, project governance, ensuring adherence to project methodology, liaising with senior leadership;
- Accountable to organize and facilitate strategy sessions, meetings, status reporting, basically;
- Identifying and liaising with senior leaders;
- Preparing PowerPoint decks (need to be strong in this);
- Direct accountability for a large project with up to 50 team members;
- Participate in an RFP partnering with strategic sourcing group; and,
- Leading and driving the work – critical.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- PMP required, certification in Change Management would be an asset;
- Well-spoken enough to be able to cater information to various seniority;
- Demonstrated project management skills, leading large and complex projects, preferably implementing vendor-based solutions;
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the changes impacting employees and customers;
- Develop a change management strategy based on an assessment of the change;
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including stakeholder assessments, communication plan, leadership alignment plan, readiness and sustainment plan, and change metrics;
- Strong leadership skills to really be able to drive the project its completion to facilitate with a clear objective to be able to drive the project to finality;
- Familiar with Vendor sourcing would be an asset;
- Experience with corporate social platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Benevity, Your Cause)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); and,
- The successful candidate should be able to create strong PowerPoint Decks for presentations;
- Drive clarity from ambiguity;
- Comfortable with multitasking and setting priorities; and,
- Experience managing large and complex stakeholder groups and gear them toward a common goal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.