Information Security Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
This resource will be working closely with their team members, the Cards business, other Information Security teams, and technology teams. Will be liaising with members of the business up to the Senior Director level.
- Writing process documentation, eliciting/driving business requirements, and driving the establishment and implementation of a PCI program.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Seven (7) to ten plus (10+) years of experience in a business analysis focused on IT projects;
- Experience drafting process documentation;
- Strong communication skills, able to translate technical terminology into “layman’s terms”;
- Experience working on PCI related projects would be an asset; and.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.