Full Stack Software Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Software Developer. This is a two (2) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
Operational Planning and Technology Department is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to manage, build and maintain applications within our in-house development team focused on creating internal, web applications.
The successful candidate will directly support the end-to-end programs collaborating with the business owners, and development primes. Working with a team of in-house developers and contractor resources. We require a highly motivated individual, who thrive in a constantly changing and exciting environment, to apply creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to support the overall Customer Experience team.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent Programming College certificate
- Strong understanding of development practices and agile methodologies
- Possess a strong understanding of business knowledge and practices
- End to End development experience, with the ability to start a project from conceptualization, and take it through development, testing, to deployment
- Experience with testing, debugging and development of complex systems in a large enterprise environment
- Be a quick learner, able to quickly join an existing project and make timely contributions
- 5+ years of experience in Web or Application Development
- Experience working with database technologies, including various versions of SQL, rational design, and analysis. With a high emphasis on efficiency and scalability.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Technologies in the.Net Framework in the C# stack.
- Experience of the front end, user interface, form creation in HTML, CSS.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with a variety of specific tools and toolkits for development and support of applications.
- Attention to details in system analysis/design and problem resolutions
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of decision making
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.