Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Change Management Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist in Burnaby. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating OCM plans and developing change templates, following change management industry best practices, to align with the current OCM Strategy;
- Ensuring planned activities are captured as part of the transition project plan;
- Providing input into the successful proponent’s Transition Master Project Plan (MPP) to account for all OCM related deliverables and critical tasks;
- Co-facilitating and documenting detailed business impact and assessments related to changes anticipated and assisting in defining change plans to support transition based on individual impacts;
- Ensuring stakeholder lists and matrices are updated to reflect impacts including business, process and technical;
- Creating transition project communications and supporting individual coordination of message distribution;
- Working with the successful proponent’s communication resource to jointly create broader transition communications and ensuring these messages are made available to a variety of stakeholder audiences;
- Establishing a cross provincial OCM change agent network for project teams which include an OCM resource, to lead and champion OCM activities focused on managing resistance and early adoption of the changes;
- Using transition PMO logging and tracking tools;
- Aggregate monitoring, measuring and reporting effectiveness of strategy and plans; and,
- Provisioning OCM best practices consistent with the ACMP standard, including stakeholder relationship management, business and organizational.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Diploma in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of seven (7) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Certificate in consulting category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related consulting category experience; OR,
- Ten (10) plus years of directly related consulting category experience;
- Certification as Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP), or Prosci preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of large and diverse stakeholder groups;
- Extensive experience in completing complex, detailed impact assessments and action plans;
- Demonstrated skills in writing project communications and providing OCM project status reporting;
- Extensive OCM experience in leading significant change efforts;
- Experience with IT services outsourcing (an asset); and,
- Healthcare experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.