IMT Management Consultant, Strategist and Planner
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IMT Management Consultant, Strategist and Planner. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing information and technology strategic planning, project definition and program communication;
- Providing leadership to project teams;
- Facilitating strategic partnerships with external stakeholders;
- Conducting business process reengineering activities and facilitating executive discussions on strategic matters;
- Identifying and advancing information management and technology strategies that advance and support core business in strategic areas;
- Facilitating collaboration of public sector, private industry, and other partners to identify and advance opportunities to improve existing services and identifying, developing and advancing opportunities for new and innovative information management and technology related services; and,
- Facilitating and managing the challenges associated with innovation and change.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in business, management, design or a related discipline and four (4) years related experience; OR,
- Two-year diploma in business, management, design or a related discipline and five (5) years related experience; OR,
- One (1) year certificate in business, management, design or a related discipline and six (6) years related experience; OR,
- Active professional certification or accreditation in a related discipline and seven (7) years related experience;
- Six (6) years’ experience working in a complex service delivery environment;
- Six (6) years’ experience in the design, development and implementation of complex IT-enabled solutions in a matrix environment;
- Six (6) years’ experience working across organizations and influencing change along with the ability to coach and develop staff;
- Six (6) years’ experience facilitating collaboration with groups including public sector, private industry and the research community to identify and advance opportunities to improve existing services and to identify, develop and advance opportunities for new and innovative service delivery and technology related services;
- Six (6) years’ experience providing leadership and direction in market and user research and assessment strategies to support evidence-based service development, delivery, planning and assessment;
- Six (6) years’ experience developing service blueprints, journey maps, prototype designs, business plans, program plans, strategic plans, tactical plans, operational plans, communication plans and road-maps;
- Six (6) years’ experience in negotiations and consensus building;
- Six (6) years’ experience in researching, designing and implementing an end-to-end enterprise service transformation across multiple platforms and channels;
- Six (6) years’ experience in business process reengineering using service design methodologies including qualitative and quantitative research, journey map development, prototype design and testing, and service blueprint development;
- Six (6) years’ experience creating IMT controls;
- Six (6) years’ experience performing IMT control audits;
- Four (4) years’ experience and proficiency developing materials and delivering training via multiple means including in-person and web-based platforms;
- Four (4) years’ experience working with the public sector;
- Four (4) years’ experience coaching and mentoring junior and intermediate service design, user experience design and policy design practitioners;
- Four (4) years’ experience in project leadership, agile project approach and strategic planning;
- Four (4) years’ experience contributing to and collaborating with the Senior Leadership Team in reviewing business plan priorities, resource allocation and other system wide issues;
- One (1) year experience in change management at the enterprise level and creating and executing communication plans;
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve, troubleshoot, work independently and in a team;
- Ability to manage stress, manage conflict and communicate effectively verbally, illustrated and written;
- Ability to work with minimum mentoring; and,
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic, problem-solving, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.