Senior Financial Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a seven (7) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
This position will be working in the Fund & Trust Services group within the GRS Finance department. This position is accountable for all Fund control processes. This involves reviewing all GRS funds to ensure that they are valued properly & maintaining a strong control environment exists over the GRS segregated funds contained on Global and the cash flow management process. Also, various reports are prepared for individual clients to provide with information about their investments. This position will be working in conjunction with the Director, Fund & Trust Services
- Will be back up to the Director of GRS Fund & Trust Services. This role is a critical role for business continuity;
- This role will be expected to work closely with CREs, external clients and Asset Managers on all fund related issues;
- Manage pre-processing of material cash flow (ensure all planned events are pre-processed by working with other GRS departments);
- Monitor daily activities in all Segregated Funds & Direct Held Stock Funds;
- Review daily control reports and investigate and clear any discrepancies;
- Perform asset rebalancing for client-specific funds;
- Assist other GRS departments with Fund & Trust Service related requests, such as audit questions;
- Prepare & analyze any ad-hoc reports/requests from the Director;
- Responsible for maintaining the fund screens in the Global Administration system and ensuring that new funds are set-up properly from a client and valuation perspective; and,
- Complete various client-specific reporting tasks.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Canadian Securities Course or equivalent experience/knowledge of various investments would be an asset;
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong commitment to quality and meeting tight deadlines;
- Strong team player, with an ability to work in a cross-functional team environment;
- Strong Excel and Visual Basic skills;
- Knowledge of fund & trust systems (Global); and,
- Knowledge of administrative procedures related to fund processing.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.