Intermediate Test Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Test Analyst. This is a nine (9) month contract position to start In March in downtown Toronto.
- The tasks will vary on a regular basis depending on current project needs, but will primarily be focused on the below;
- Reviewing completed test cases from the QA team and validate the results;
- Overseeing that the testing needs are being met, ensuring what is being tested/passed is in alignment with the business requirements; and,
- Discussing/presenting results of test cases with business partners/stakeholders.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree;
- 3-5+ years of experience in test analysis;
- Strong MS Office experience;
- Experience managing deliverables and timelines, as well as providing updates on current project testing status;
- Previous banking experience;
- Previous Fraud experience would be an asset;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; and,
- Experience liaising/interacting with business stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.