Senior Project Managers (IT Infrastructure)
Eagle is currently seeking an Senior Project Managers (IT Infrastructure) for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and coordinating the project team weekly activities to ensure project scope and schedule are met;
- Ensuring successful Project delivery (i.e. delivering a quality solution on schedule, within the approved budget and scope);
- Coordinating the efforts of Project team members, including vendors (i.e. understanding “who” is working on “what” and “when”);
- Managing resource utilization on the Project to meet approved scope, schedule, and budget;
- Actively managing the Project plan, progress, budget sheet, forecasts, and earned value;
- Planning and executing Risk and Issue Management strategies, leveraging Health Checks for independent assessment and action plans for at risk project tasks;
- Engaging and managing applicable Project Vendors or Suppliers as per Service Contract terms and conditions;
- Managing expectations of stakeholders and communicating progress of the Project;
- Acting as primary conduit of communication within and outside the Project team with respect to Project activities (excluding Program-related communications);
- Ensuring all required Project documentation is timely, complete and of high quality;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal and escalation support for Project team members; and,
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of project management experience;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Strong project management and coordination capabilities;
- IT infrastructure (networks, servers, database), security, end-user computing experience;
- On-premise application implementations;
- Office and field systems experience;
- Implementation, go-live/cutover and transition to operations experience;
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.