Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Benefits Analyst for a contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting communication updates and creation of relevant process and knowledge base documentation;
- Ongoing data analytics and reporting;
- Supporting annual US and Canadian annual renewal including data analysis, presentations, communication, and enrollment;
- Performing regular reconciliations for US and Canadian benefits plan deductions and remittances;
- Reviewing complex benefit and leave inquiries;
- Liaising with benefit plan provider and consultants to resolve coverage and service level issues;
- Assisting Benefit Program Manager in compliance reporting;
- Administration of enterprise time-off programs such as vacation and leaves;
- Assisting Benefits Program Manager in the setup of the formalized absence model and process;
- Supporting WorkDay implementation needs; and,
- Working with the team on process automation and/or technology projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Diploma, Degree, and/or Certificate in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations, or equivalent;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience as Benefits Coordinator or a similar administrative-level role;
- Experience using an HRIS system, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Macro Express;
- Experience administering multiple benefit plans in a complex organization (US benefit administration experience is an asset);
- Experience with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities; and,
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.