Revenue Assurance Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Revenue Assurance Specialist. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Partner with IT, Marketing and Call Center counterparts to identify, investigate and resolve defects;
- Leading root-cause production defect investigations to close revenue leakage, customer billing impacting issues and implement prevention gaps;
- Identifying and sponsoring new initiatives that will help reduce cost or increase revenue;
- Monitoring deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that the solution fulfills the business requirements; and,
- Reducing adjustments done outside of the ordering tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of how to extract customized data reports;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology;
- Ability to be a strong team player;
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment;
- Flexibility and ability to work in an environment where change is prevalent;
- High tolerance to ambiguity;
- Ability to be self-motivated and responsible;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple parallel requests and very aggressive timelines;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing working environment, interfacing with a myriad of stakeholders;
- Experience and knowledge of ordering and billing systems (an asset);
- University degree in business or marketing or a related area or professional designation (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in both English and French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.