Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ISAM SME. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Serving as the ISAM SME;
- Providing advice on solution and architecture of ISAM related initiatives;
- Providing sizing for future projects;
- Developing ISAM solutions using the following ISAM features;
- Conducting risk-based analysis;
- Conducting multi-factor authentication;
- Conducting biometric authentication;
- Using OAuth, SAML 2.0 and OIDC;
- Conducting external authentication interface;
- Using Windows SSO with SPNEGO;
- Ensuring role-based access control;
- Custom coding using Infomaps; and,
- Integrating with third party vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as an ISAM hands on specialist;
- Deep ISAM v9 skills and experience with all components including Policy Server, Reverse Proxy, Advanced Access Control, Federation and REST APIs;
- Experience designing and implementing Web Single Sign-On using SPNEGO, LTPA, Multi-Factor Authentication, Risk Based Access Control, OAUTH Authorization, SAML and OpenID Connect Federations;
- Proficiency in Java application development;
- Proficiency in ISAM specific development including infomaps and mapping rules;
- Proficiency in Ansible for DevOps;
- Certification as IBM Deployment Professional for IBM Security Access Manager (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.