Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements, identifying and defining business opportunities and leading the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs;
- Coordinating projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities;
- Presenting and explaining proposals, reports and findings to clients;
- Generating or updating existing user and technical documentation;
- Creating and maintaining standards, processes, protocols and compliance activities;
- Being an expert in one or more of the major areas such as process modelling or having a good well-rounded general exposure;
- Supervising more junior analysts;
- Acting as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems;
- Evaluating new applications and identifying systems requirements;
- Evaluating new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommending appropriate systems alternatives and enhancements to current systems;
- Preparing communications and making presentations on system enhancements and alternatives; and,
- Working under the direction of a project manager.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a technical discipline such as engineering
- Three to six (3-6) years’ experience;
- Two years’ experience working in information security;
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision;
- Comfortability facilitating meetings and presenting to groups;
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Experience with infrastructure, applications and data analysis;
- Experience in programming and data modeling; and,
- PMI certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.