Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer. This is a five (5) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining solutions to Wealth CMR using a variety of technologies and techniques. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for delivering high-quality work operating within a strong team based environment across multiple projects.
- Develop web applications using the .NET framework (ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL);
- Assist the management team to migrate internally developed applications from the current Microsoft Access environment to a SQL server environment;
- Document and maintain design diagrams and specifications;
- Troubleshoot and provide production support for functional and performance issues; and,
- Perform additional tasks as necessary.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree;
- Developing Web Applications with.Net framework – 5+ years;
- C# – 5+ years;
- Backend experience with Microsoft SQL Server – 5+ years;
- SSIS experience – 5+ years;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Experience with VBA;
- Migrations involving Microsoft Access environment to a SQL server environment;
- ETL experience with SSIS;
- Trading and/or capital markets experience as a developer; and,
- Agile methodology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.