Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UX Designer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing UX support for product design, providing wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications that will help guide development and delivery of products; and,
- Collaborating with various teams across the business including Delivery and Quality Assurance, Brand, UX Research and Design, and Product leadership to ensure consistent UX and UI solutions and designs are being applied to the product designs and user problems are being solved in the most efficient and effective manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with the user-centered design process as it applies to product development;
- The ability to lead the direction of the product with a focus primarily on the user demographic;
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems and operate within various constraints; and,
- Experience with Sketch/InVision, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.