Junior Campus Recruiter
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Campus Recruiter. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The Campus Recruitment Partner is responsible for identifying business needs, building business-centric strategies and plans, and successfully executing. The role requires in-depth knowledge in diversity recruiting practices and a commitment to identifying and executing differentiating tactics and strategies. Due to the interdependent nature of recruiting activities across LOBs and enterprise priorities (e.g. campus), the Recruitment Partner must build strong relationships and work effectively with their peers (i.e., other Recruitment Partners, Professional Development, Talent Acquisition Partners, etc.) in order to build and deliver a seamless and aligned recruitment experience across the organization.
The role requires expert knowledge and experience in recruiting practices and a commitment to identifying and executing differentiating tactics and strategies. They are expected to be strong relationship managers and communicators and can manage complex projects with a variety of stakeholder participants – internal and external.
- Understand business requirements and intake specifications and ensure that all programs, initiatives, and activities are aligned with the needs of the business and delivering the expected outcomes;
- Ensure that our Employment Brand and Employee Value proposition is appropriately positioned within the context of all our programs;
- Ensure that diversity is embedded into all our programs;
- Monitor industry strategies, and develop innovative ideas and initiatives to distinguish the client from the competition;
- Recommend strategies and tactics that are integrated, flexible, targeted, and relationship-based;
- Develop active pipelines for key roles to meet ongoing business needs;
- Act as the primary point of contact for all internal and external partners and candidates for the programs and LOBs within the portfolio;
- Create consistent and ongoing communication plans/tactics/channels for the team with a strong focus on building relationships with external and internal stakeholders;
- Enable a trust-based recruiting model that is anticipatory and integrated
- Manage multiple-stakeholders, stakeholder needs, feedback, and escalations;
- Drive business development in order to promote and expand the campus profile internally and externally;
- Act as the primary point of contact for Executive sponsors;
- Execute all recruitment activities end-to-end (develop and maintain various recruiting initiatives to identify candidates for open roles and build pipelines for potential hires);
- Participate in reporting and monitoring mechanisms that track the progress and overall effectiveness of our programs, initiatives, and activities – including providing recommendations and options for continuous improvement and key risk areas;
- Ensure solid business practice management including audit, budget, and reporting controls for the programs within the portfolio;
- Provide feedback to improve the reputation and attractiveness of our programs, initiatives, and activities including having a thorough understanding of the competitive marketplace, competitive positioning and knowledge of business requirements;
- Act as a subject matter expert and recommend/implement appropriate adjustments for recruitment best practices based on your segment(s), maintaining quality benchmarks, processes, and standards;
- Build knowledge and subject matter expertise of relevant industry and segment trends and incorporate program revisions as appropriate;
- Ensure the effective monitoring of operational controls is in place to identify any deficiencies and support the initiation of appropriate actions to ensure controls are adequate;
- Ensure expenses are in accordance with client’s Policy & Procedures and within prescribed limits;
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of First Principles our code of Business Conduct and Ethics; and,
- Follow established standards and governance for the candidate database, including the relationship management and contact standards, ensuring the privacy of information and a systematic approach for recommending candidates for specific roles.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate business degree;
- At least 2 years direct experience with recruiting;
- Have previously worked on a high request load (could handle about 50 at a time);
- Strong Excel experience;
- A HUGE plus is Bilingual (French);
- Broad knowledge of BMO’s business strategy and priorities, lines of business and their unique talent needs, products and services, and key partners;
- Solid understanding of the organization’s recruitment policies, process, and standards;
- Campus recruitment preferably in banking or a competitive market place;
- Superior communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work with complexity and ambiguity; and,
- Resilient and adaptable during times of change;
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact at the executive, senior management, and nonexecutive levels of the organization and to effectively lead partnerships with external clients;
- Energetic, motivated, solutions-oriented to attract and retain high performing talent;
- Readily assesses/evaluates situations and knows when to solve and/or escalate;
- Anticipates challenges and provides recommended solutions;
- Service and results-oriented;
- High degree of initiative with strong negotiation, impact and influencing skills;
- Analytic and problem-solving skills; and,
- Strong attention to detail; very organized with the ability to work in fast paced/high volume recruitment environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.