Platform Technical Designer
Eagle is currently seeking a Platform Technical Designer for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Computer Systems Engineering or related Technical Diploma;
- Seven plus (7+) years' experience in implementing IT projects;
- Seven (7+) years' experience designing and implementing technical designs;
- Seven (7+) years' experience with network and virtualization technologies;
- Experience definition and implementation of integrated computer systems in a highly virtualized environment;
- Three (3+) years’ experience with programming and scripting technologies (i.e. 1.NET, PowerShell, Bash);
- Experience with private or hybrid cloud computing delivery (i.e. VMWare, Azure, AWS);
- Experience with computer systems performance analysis;
- Experience with F5 Big-IP design and implementation;
- Experience with inter-VRF routing and troubleshooting;
- Experience with firewalls, IDS, and IPS;
- Familiarity with technology systems architecture and systems engineering concepts;
- Familiarity working in DevOps and Agile team environments;
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing delivery models and associated concepts;
- Broad technical knowledge of Application software platforms, Operating Systems, virtualization, computer hardware, networks, and storage;
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Server Infrastructure is an asset;
- VMWare Certified Design Expert – Data Center Virtualization is an asset;
- Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure Design Specialist is an asset;
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist is an asset;
- Systems / Network Design certificate is an asset;
- Systems Security certificate is an asset; and,
- ITIL Foundations is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.