Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Value Stream Lead/Scrum Master for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University, College, or Technical Degree in Information Technology or Business. Alternatively, extensive proven track record in the primary position disciplines within Financial Sector environment and/ or Information Technology/Systems;
- Certified Scrum Master/Professional Scrum Master/Agile Practitioner designation is an asset;
- A minimum of seven (7) years management experience leading a development team in a medium to large sized organization;
- Five plus (5+) years of Information technology experience;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience utilizing Agile, Scrum, or DevOps in a leadership role;
- Advanced knowledge and the application of Agile practices and principles, incremental delivery and experience with metrics to effectively measure: execution, performance, benefits, and value;
- Working knowledge of iterative development, DevOps, Agile, and continuous delivery practices;
- Working knowledge of Agile project management tools such as LeanKit, Jira, or equivalent;
- Experience with large scale software delivery and/or Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise organizations;
- Previous experience as a Developer or Tester as part of a team is an asset;
- Experience in the Financial Industry or other Financial Institution an asset; and,
- Experience working with ITIL is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.