Eagle is currently seeking a Test Lead for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating a test plan that will work with the iterative approach;
- Leading the development of test scripts to support system testing;
- Developing test scripts;
- Actively participating in the completion of test activities;
- Coordinating end user testing and facilitating sessions;
- Ensuring test cases cover all functions; and,
- Collaborating with the project team to define the bug tracking process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience leading testing activities;
- Experience developing application test plans;
- Experience developing system test cases;
- Experience completing system testing;
- Experience providing support for user acceptance testing;
- Experience with Cloud solutions preferred;
- The ability to work independently;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills; and,
- Attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.