Service Desk Agent
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Desk Agent for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing a single point of contact to resolve or escalate various computer related issues and/or incidents;
- Trouble ticketing, triage, fixes, and dispatch, end-to-end problem management (ITSM), Access Control, Password Reset, problem resolution through technical scripts and knowledge base, For Applications: How To's, Printer Installations, GUI installs / updates;
- Handling situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customers' response;
- Ensuring response and resolution time objectives (Service Level Agreement / OLAs) are met;
- Mentoring other service desk analysts and serving in team lead role;
- Off-line security or other complex requests/incidents;
- Upgrading end of life laptops to current standard;
- Laptops imaged with Windows 10 and installing end user custom software; and,
- Decommissioning of old laptops.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Level II Support with two (2) to four (4) years’ experience;
- The ability to work well in a team environment;
- The ability to work under schedule deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with customers; and,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to provide support post deployment if end users has issues or questions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.