Senior Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Application Support Analyst. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting and troubleshooting with AD partners;
- Deploying codes;
- Creating feeds and jobs;
- Coordinating between AD partners and other technology team members;
- Managing incident change tickets; and,
- Other job tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) plus years of experience in application support;
- Strong experience with AutoSys including creating and scheduling jobs in the tool;
- WebLogic experience;
- Unix and Windows administration;
- Enterprise File Transfer experience such as FeedHub and an understanding of the functionality of the tool and underlying concepts;
- Familiarity and understanding of DevOps and Agile concepts and culture (an asset); and,
- Shell scripting experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.