Mobile DevOps Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Mobile DevOps Engineer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting and enhancing existing Mobile DevOps CI/CD processes;
- Managing scripts, configurations and policies that integrate with Tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Nexus, SonarQube and Hipchat;
- Managing macOS build machines including Hypervisors and Virtual Machine images;
- Managing scripts to automate building of Virtual Machine images;
- supporting mobile application code signing, publishing and deployment automation; and,
- Application Monitoring and Alerting setup and automation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years’ experience with VMware ESXi, macOS, and Unix/Linux platforms;
- Seven (7) years’ experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Nexus, Hipchat and SonarQube;
- Seven (7) years’ experience with code signing and publishing applications to App Store including Android and iOS;
- Seven (7) years’ experience with SOAP and REST API;
- Five (5) years’ experience with VMware Fusion;
- Four (4) years’ proficiency with scripting including Bash scripting and Python;
- SME level knowledge of VMware Fusion;
- SME level knowledge of certificate management using Fastlane;
- SME level knowledge of Jenkins Pipeline;
- SME level knowledge of Build Tool Gradle;
- Experience with SOAP and REST API;
- Knowledge of orchestration tools such as puppet, chef and Ansible;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint;
- Proficiency with Agile development methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to prioritize competing requests and multiple tasks in deadline driven environment;
- Ability to work independently as well as a contributing member of the team;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working with high demands and short deadlines;
- Ability to produce process, procedure and technical documentation;
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal and proven ability to effectively interact with individuals across CTS and at various levels;
- Ability to be a self-starter and self-motivated, with strong sense of ownership and urgency to resolve incidents and deliver projects and tasks on time;
- Ability to work effectively within a team, supporting other team members in achieving project and business objectives and providing client services optimally;
- Android development experience using Java or Kotlin (an asset); and,
- iOS development experience in Swift or Objective-C (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.