Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking a business question and formulating a hypothesis, research plan and methodology and executing and managing the analysis to completion, ultimately communicating findings, conclusions and recommendations in a professional, clear, and actionable manner;
- Ensuring the quality and value of reporting such as dashboards, reports, campaign analyses and research projects;
- Delivering insights in support of business objectives;
- Working as a consultant with internal partners to help refine business objectives and measurement strategies;
- Communicating results of analyses to various levels including executive management to help the business make data driven decisions on data;
- Working with LOBs, channel marketing analytics, and marketing partners, to identify needs, and measurement strategies;
- Exploring information and metrics requirements and evolving reporting based on LOB feedback; and,
- Sharing metrics learning and recommendations with stakeholders and the Head, Digital Analytics.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Three (3) years’ experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud including SiteCatalyst, Discover and Target or other digital analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Webtrends;
- Understanding of site tagging, and campaign tracking methods on and off site;
- Relationship management skills;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Excellent communication both written and oral;
- Workflow management skills;
- Experience with Data analysis software such as SAS, SPSS Python or R (an asset);
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing methodologies (an asset); and,
- Master’s degree with research methods or statistics (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.