Solution Delivery Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Delivery Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting end to end implementation of the product;
- Calling the client and ensuring they are comfortable with the product;
- Walking customers through the service;
- Fulfilling services to commercial customers;
- Processing payment and managing cash solutions for corporate customers such as EFTs, electronic fund transfers;
- Training clients on how to use the services;
- Dealing with internal and external customers;
- Interacting with internal sales reps; and,
- Managing one’s time effectively.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in related field;
- Three (3) plus years of customer service experience and have strong sense of customer service with external clients are customers, and internal sales;
- Positive and energetic attitude, with self-starter mentality and be a team player;
- Technical amplitude with ability to troubleshoot over the phone;
- Ability to use Word and Excel;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal and comprehension;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Ability to multi-task and be independent;
- Ability to follow direction and have a professional demeanor;
- Ability to be a fast learner and dependable;
- Experience working within a banking and finance environment (an asset);
- Proven experience wearing multiple hats in various roles and dealing with a variety of different situations with poise and professionalism (an asset);
- Previous experience and knowledge of cash management products (an asset); and,
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.