Web Services Drupal Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Services Drupal Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping deliver usability enhancements;
- Assisting with module review and selection;
- Continuing to develop and support the new simplified contribution process and
- Re-building modules and features to address performance concerns;
- Trouble-shooting functionality issues; and,
- Ensuring WCAG 2.0 AA compliance with all new development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years’ experience in development including creating and modifying modules and themes;
- Five (5) years of experience with Drupal;
- Five (5) years of experience with CSS;
- Five (5) years of experience using issue tracking tools like GitHub and Jira;
- Three (3) years of experience with HTML5 including Templates, Shadow-DOM, Imports and iFrame;
- Three (3) years of experience with a CSS preprocessor including SASS, LESS and Stylus;
- Three (3) years of experience with JSON APIs;
- Three (3) years of experience with automated tools such as Jenkins, Jest, BackstopJS and PHPUnit;
- One (1) year of experience with Drupal 8 development including creating and modifying modules and themes;
- Knowledge of Drupal installation profiles;
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 and 4;
- Experience with the following Drupal APIs, libraries and components: Entity API, Entity Translation and i18n, Media, Facet API, Search API, Solr, CKEditor, Workbench moderation, Bootstrap 3 and 4, Jquery, Views, Panels and Panelizer, Features and Date API;
- Knowledge and experience building WCAG 2.0 AA compliant websites;
- Strong English oral and written communication skills;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or related field (an asset);
- Qualifications pertaining to Web Development (an asset); and,
- Qualifications pertaining to Web Accessibility (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.