Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing quality solutions for application system;
- Conducting program and system research, analysis, design and problem resolution;
- Delivering effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, and adhering to development and quality standards;
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensuring timely communication of issues and points of interest; and,
- Ensuring that deadlines are met by identifying critical issues that arise in assigned tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) plus years’ experience;
- Three (3) plus years’ exercise with Windows Service Application Developer (SDLC);
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with C#, .NET 3.5/4.x, ASP.Net and TSQL;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with WPF and entity framework;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with Visual Studio 2010 or 2015 and TFS for application build/deployment;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with SQL Server 2008-2016, queries, stored procedures, functions and profiling;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with Microsoft Office APIs and Powershell scripting;
- LINQ2SQL experience;
- ASMX/WCF Web Service development experience;
- Windows 2008 desktop GUI development experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Agile methodology experience (an asset); and,
- Banking and financial applications development experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.