Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Applications Developer. This is a eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight to ten (8-10) plus years of .NET development experience;
- Experience working as a full-stack developer;
- Hands-on experience with all the following technologies: C#, .NET Framework, .NET, Core, ASP.NET MVC, JSON, XML, REST API, Microservices and MS SQL Server;
- Unit testing experience;
- Understanding of SOLID design principles;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to be professional, collaborative and a team player;
- Experience with TFS (an asset);
- Understanding of event driven design (an asset); and,
- Experience with ElasticSearch (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.