Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Testing case execution in the lab;
- Executing test cases in the lab to verify customer experience of FibeTV video service;
- Executing test cases to validate successful integration between customer premise equipment, middleware and network components;
- Documenting and communicating testing results via web applications;
- Developing test automation scripts based on the Appium and Watir frameworks with Android;
- Developing test cases in Python and Ruby using the MiniTest model;
- Participating in design and planning sessions with overall automation project leads; and,
- Rigorously documenting test case scripts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree or certificate in technical or technology discipline with a strong software aspect such as engineer, technician or technologist or equivalent work experience;
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team;
- Ability to investigate problems independently, and perform root cause analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail;
- Software development education and experience;
- Experience with Appium, Selenium and Watir frameworks (an asset);
- Experience with Ruby programming language and Python (an asset);
- Experience with change management systems such as GiT, SVN and VSS (an asset);
- Experience with software end-user experience validation (an asset);
- Experience with defect reporting tools such as Jira, Zephyr and Bugzilla (an asset);
- Experience with consumer audio and video equipment such as TV, AVRs and STBs (an asset);
- Experience with TCP/IP networks and protocols (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in French both written and spoken (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.