Organizational Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and aiding a large and complex implementation initiative;
- Working with the development team and the Steering Committee to lead and facilitate the change management activities;
- Conducting stakeholder analysis as well as a change readiness and impact assessment for the initiative and develop, present, and obtain approval for the initiative's change management strategy and plan;
- Developing the change management deliverables and tools;
- Designing, developing, delivering, and working with corporate communications to manage the communications; and,
- Defining, measuring success metrics and developing the monitoring approach and tools while monitoring change progress.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience leading change management for large-scale transformational change initiatives;
- Experience with change management where the solutions being implemented are extensive for each business unit with smaller changes spread organization-wide;
- Experience integrating change management plans with project plans;
- Experience delivering change management in practical and Agile terms without undue theoretical reference;
- A solid understanding of organizational behaviour and people management through change;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools (i.e. Prosci ADKAR);
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional facilitation and active listening skills;
- The ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- The ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent organizational skills with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics;
- Excellent problem-solving and root cause identification skills;
- The ability to be a team player and work collaboratively with and through others;
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges; and,
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Change management certification or designation is desirable; and,
- Experience with Public Sector Organizations familiar with case management and records management concepts and systems is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.