Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems;
- Evaluating new applications and identifying systems requirements;
- Evaluating new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommending appropriate systems alternatives and enhancements to current systems;
- Preparing communications and making presentations on system enhancements and alternatives;
- Working under the direction of a project manager;
- Gathering business requirements, identifying and defining business opportunities and leading the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs;
- Coordinating projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities;
- Presenting and explaining proposals, reports and findings to clients;
- Generating or updating existing user and technical documentation; and,
- Creating and maintaining standards, processes, protocols and compliance activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a technical discipline such as engineering OR technical certifications OR related experience;
- Seven (7) years’ experience working in information technology;
- Ability to supervise more junior analysts;
- Experience with networks, solution or enterprise architecture and data analysis;
- Past or current experience in programming and data modeling;
- Working knowledge of information security concepts and technologies such as least privilege, networking, network segmentation, firewalls, IPS\IDS, network analyzers, encryption technologies and proxies;
- Proven practice of PPM or CPDEP methodology such as Similar and Waterfall and related PM skills;
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision;
- Comfortability facilitating meetings, negotiating with vendors and presenting to groups;
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills; and,
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.