Eagle is currently seeking a Security Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with solution teams to ensure proposed architectures meet MPI Information Security requirements;
- Working within transformation initiatives and works closely with Business Architecture, Corporate Architecture, and Information Security Office to ensure solutions meet business needs;
- Working with business and IT partners to help identify their requirements for information security, supporting their IT and security risk decision making process;
- Contributing security architecture components to the architecture definition deliverables to address defined functional and non-functional requirements;
- Identifying controls gaps and remediation options and communicates them back to relevant stakeholders for guidance and direction;
- Providing guidance, direction, and oversight on the controls within the information security framework to support business and operational objectives;
- Validating that security requirements are addressed through review, contribution, and validation of test plans and associated activities;
- Participating in peer review and enterprise architecture reviews where required;
- Contributing to corporate information security strategic planning activities, roadmap development and associated activities;
- Participating in security impact analyses undertaken by the Business;
- Researching new procedures and tools and participates in the research and development of security frameworks, standards, and procedures;
- Supporting security compliance and remediation initiatives for technology, processes, and services (a) to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the information security program, (b) to protect the business from unknown exposures and (c) to ensure compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements; and,
- Participating in project and team meetings (information security office and corporate architecture) as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or two (2) year College Diploma in Computer Science, Business, or similar discipline;
- Completion of one or more of the following professional designations is preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- Certification in Security/Architecture Frameworks (SABSA)(TOGAF);
- Ten (10) years’ experience in the IT industry with a security focus;
- Four (4) years direct experience in Security Architecture related projects;
- Strong technical, planning, and leadership skills;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge in related IT practices and security frameworks;
- The ability to assess and resolve complex issues and situations through effective decision making;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to others with all levels of technical competency; and,
- The ability to obtain and maintain the security clearance, Level 1 – Reliability.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.