Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders and the Vendor Team to design an optimal and cost-effective solution, by:
- capturing the current state of each impacted business unit, including but not limited to: business processes, data entities and governance, reporting and associated gaps;
- contributing to the design of the target state for each business unit, ensuring that the solution design meets the business requirements and outcomes;
- identifying and assessing tasks required to transition from the current to target state;
- Providing insight and analysis, and share working knowledge of business processes, people, systems, and data to help achieve the target state and expected outcomes;
- Identifying and engaging with subject matter experts for input into the various program activities and deliverables;
- Attending and facilitating working sessions;
- Acting as a change agent throughout the project;
- Assisting with timely and regular communication to stakeholders;
- Providing input into and review various program artifacts, including but not limited to: the change management plan, business case, operational support model, and test strategy; and,
- Assisting project leadership in identifying, analyzing, mitigating, and monitoring risks and issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years’ experience in a Business Analyst role;
- Proficiency in business problem identification, critical thinking, negotiation, workshop facilitation, and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with requirement gathering and analysis, value analysis/benefits mapping, and process mapping;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate business requirements to technical people;
- The ability to rapidly and independently acquire skills and information, open minded and pragmatic, adaptable and change ready, flexible;
- Experience analyzing in a business domain, building and maintaining strong working stakeholder relationships, engage professionally with managers / leaders and peers, consult and challenge the stakeholders;
- Experience independently identify and manage tasks, time, and competing priorities as well as being a self-starter;
- Experience collaborating well in a team environment, managing conflict, supporting team success, and contributing to a positive team dynamic;
- Experience identifying, analyzing, mitigating, and monitoring risks and issues;
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry sector; and,
- Experience with a large-scale enterprise technology implementation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.