Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a TIBCO Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis, design, code development, and testing of TIBCO integration solutions;
- Maintaining technical support documentation for integration solutions;
- Providing support and maintenance of TIBCO integrations;
- Identifying and communicating technical problems, processes, and solutions;
- Knowledge transfer of new implementation to sustainment team; and,
- Administering, deploying, maintaining TIBCO application.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working with TIBCO BusinessWorks technology stack;
- TIBCO Admin and Developer Certified are preferred;
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing TIBCO Integration projects using TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.12 and 5.13 and related technologies BusinessConnect, EMS, BusinessWorks and ActiveMatrix Adapters;
- Experience with TIBCO ActiveMatrix Adapter for Database, Files Unix/Win, LDAP and SAP. Advanced level for SAP required;
- Experience working source control system Source Gear Vault or similar;
- TIBCO administration experience deploying, maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting Tibco applications and backend processes;
- Experience with Hawk monitoring services and advance Unix scripting skills;
- Commitment to the success of the team deliverables with a willingness and ability to "roll up sleeves";
- The ability to perform with broad guidelines on delivery and be a self-starter;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and,
- The ability to balance priorities and work under pressure and tight timelines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.