Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a JIRA Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with multiple systems focused on JIRA;
- Identifying how JIRA functionality matches user needs;
- Optimizing JIRA setup and workflows and implementing configuration changes;
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to development, deployment, and operations;
- Documentation and providing user training;
- Developing metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide operational and performance metrics;
- Gathering requirements for business processes and customizing JIRA workflows; and,
- Creating custom fields and field configurations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree and accompanying certifications;
- Experience monitoring, upgrading, and resolving issues while providing recommendations on available JIRA plugins, and creating JIRA workflows without supervision;
- Experience assisting with client requirements gathering, process analysis, and user acceptance testing;
- Expert Excel user level, experience with Power Query and Power Pivot;
- Experience creating custom dashboards;
- Hands-on experience with a range of databases, QuickBase is preferred;
- Hands-on custom plugin development with good scripting and programming knowledge;
- Experience creating high-quality documentation and experience providing user training and guidance;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize effectively while working independently;
- Experience with project coordination; and,
- Experience in the telecom industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.