Sr. Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Project Manager
- Candidate will manage a project that will complete an assessment of information/cyber security.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Project Manager
- Knowledge/experience with information security;
- Strong understanding of risk management as related to security;
- Pragmatic – work with business to understand what is needed and what is acceptable risk
- Strong stakeholder management –need to keep operations on track and manage scope, timelines, etc.;
- Good understanding of change management and importance in this type of project – knows how to integrate OCM into project;
- Takes feedback, works well with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience in leading projects with high degree of process change;
- Able to create manageable work packages and develop/manage schedule with multiple work streams;
- Able to coach stakeholders through key decisions in a timely manner to move project forward;
- Strong change controls to manage any project changes and potential impacts;
- Strong communication skills with project team and stakeholders;
- Accountable for project budget, timelines, quality of deliverables;
- Experience using Microsoft Project.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.