Eagle is currently seeking an iOS Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating iOS and tvOS applications for iPhones and iPads according to given requirements and wireframes;
- Working with the manager of mobile development to provide estimates and status updates;
- Acting as technical lead on projects, assisting with defining the solution;
- Completing end to end features in existing iOS/tvOS applications in both Swift and Objective-C;
- Working with both external vendors and the web development team to integrate with back-end feeds and APIs; and,
- Fully participating in Agile methodologies with all members of the product team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) plus years of professional software development experience;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience working with iOS SDK;
- Fluent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- Experience creating technical designs; and,
- Experience working with multiple mobile apps published, preferable on more than one platform.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.