Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February 2019.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Project Manager
- Providing project management services to support the Company with the successfully implementation of a new document management system including facilitating and overseeing future state business modelling, facilitating and documenting business process reviews and providing advice and guidance to Company business analysis staff;
- Developing and monitoring all business and functional requirements for IT changes and reports in collaboration with other business analysts;
- Working with colleagues regarding the analysis, revisions and/or creation of new policy and procedures, development and delivery of change management or communication materials, and training materials;
- Other duties as assigned and agreed.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Project Manager
- Must have recent experience (last 3 to 5 years) implementing a document management system for a mid-size organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.