Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Project Managers;
- Planning projects to structure them in a way that will facilitate follow-ups and updates on work to be done;
- Ensuring costs, timelines and manpower required is accurately estimated;
- Preparing Project Manager's account responsibilities;
- Tracking of outstanding issues; and,
- Validating time allotted to projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience; and,
- Bilingualism in French and English.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.