Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior .NET Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interacting with other IT Development and Operations departments to clarify and build applications that meet a business unit’s objectives;
- Working directly with Solution Architects, other Programmer Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, Project Managers, Project Analysts, and Business Analysts to design, develop, and document new and maintain existing business applications;
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert with regards to programming, system design, and development related activities. This may include code and design reviews within a project team;
- Preparing plans for application construction, implementation, and ongoing system support;
- Creating and vetting use case/requirements specifications;
- Providing work estimates to Managers and Project Managers as requested. This may include working with Programmers to develop such estimates;
- Evaluating candidate technologies and tools for use in systems design, construction, and integration;
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and adherence of systems development methodologies within projects;
- Constructing new applications, interfaces, and maintenance changes;
- Designing and building databases as required;
- Ensuring data integrity and accuracy; and,
- Preparing system documentation and training material.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience working with C# and ASP.Net (Frameworks 2.0 – 4.5);
- Experience with SSIS and knowledge of a data flow and a control flow;
- Experience with SQL queries;
- Experience with XML, XSLT, UML, HTML, CSS, JS, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, and REST;
- Experience with Windows Servers and IIS;
- Experience with GIT, Team City, Jenkins, or have experience with banking business processes are assets;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and attention-to-detail skills;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.