Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding the value of real-time information available in the provincial Electronic Health Record (EHR) to support home care;
- Evaluating the benefits of using mobile devices to reduce time spent in the EMP unit gathering or printing information;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the mobile devices as a community care delivery tool;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of business and technical support in the field;
- Evaluating the overall satisfaction level of EMP staff in the use of the mobile devices;
- Deploying tablets to EMP staff and making current applications available remotely within the community;
- Providing EMP staff with access to the Provincial Electronic Health Record;
- Improving the technology maturity level and confidence of EMP staff in the use of technology in the delivery of the EMP program;
- Assessing the effectiveness of the tablets as a community care delivery tool;
- Assessing future tablet requirements for staff not included in initial rollout;
- Developing the appropriate application and deskside support model to support the ongoing use of tablets in the field; and,
- Ensuring proper business and technical support documentation is in place.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in Project Management of medium sized projects;
- Two (2) years’ experience with IM/IT;
- Three (3) yeas demonstrated experience within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes;
- Three (3) years demonstrated and verifiable experience in developing and delivering tailored written and verbal communications to a varied stakeholder base of technical and business resources.
- Three (3) years demonstrated and verifiable knowledge, skills and experience using software tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel;
- Three (3) years demonstrated and verifiable competency in effective interactive communication and presentation skills, specifically in collaborating with senior and executive-level stakeholders on presentation of complex concepts and information;
- Two (2) plus years of demonstrated and verifiable experience as a project manager on projects with multiple stakeholder communities;
- Two (2) plus years’ demonstrated experience leading technical teams on information technology infrastructure-based projects;
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), or PRINCE2 designation; and,
- Bilingualism in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.