Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February 2019.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- University degree in Public or Business Administration, or a related discipline;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience, working on projects in a strategic role;
- Advanced knowledge and skills related to Technology Investment Management (prioritization, processes, thresholds, etc.); including:
- development of planning and prioritization criteria;
- assessing strategic alignment;
- reviewing and prioritizing projects;
- recommending projects to governance;
- financial management of the overall technology investment; and
- monitoring, evaluation and quality assurance of projects to verify the benefit of
- Able to balance a collaborative approach, while achieving outcomes in tight timelines;
- Ability to apply project management skills - planning/coordinating/scheduling/monitoring multiple deliverables;
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and provide options for resolving a problem;
- Ability to apply various quantitative and/or qualitative assessment methods to objectively evaluate alternatives;
- Experience with process mapping and facilitation.
- Experience in public sector;
- Certification in Project Management, Change and Certified Business Accounting Professional would be considered an asset;
- Formalized negotiation/facilitation/consultation skills - conflict resolution skills working with varied stakeholders with varied viewpoints.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.