Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Key focus of this role is to lead, coordinate and facilitate the transition of the current desktop manage services from the current service provider to a new one;
- Act as a counterpart to the program transition manager and the new service provider and maintain close contact to ensure delivery to schedule and address issues;
- Ensure the project is delivered to the required quality, timescale and budget;
- Develop transition organizational change plan to ensure consistent understanding of transition with key stakeholders;
- Manage risk during service transition;
- Responsible for successfully implementing new services by identify resource requirements, timelines, and deliverables through to planning, deployment and signoff after a period of transition;
- Provides transition leadership and support at all transition meetings, presentations and reviews;
- Responsible for the new service lifecycle and associated introduction of service until the formal point of handover to the service delivery teams;
- Maintain documentation associated with the project such as plans, charters, contracts, MOUs and budgets;
- The Project Manager will use Company’s Project Management methodology to manage the project;
- Plan project timelines, milestones, critical path tasks, deliverables and project dependencies and interdependencies using best practice project management methods, working closely with the overall project Transition PMs to ensure alignment;
- Liaise with Project Manager from the provincial Transition Project.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- It is a requirement that the candidate proposed holds and maintains a PMP Certification;
- Access to a vehicle to participate in onsite activities is required;
- Experience in Healthcare preferred;
- Experience in large organizations preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.