Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Portfolio Coordinator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and utilizing metrics to report on project and project portfolio health (schedule, budget, scope);
- Monitoring project schedules for variance against base-lined milestones;
- Monitoring project budgets for variance against base-lined project budget milestones;
- Monitoring monthly project financial reporting and accruals for accuracy and health;
- Monitoring for and assisting in managing project risks and issues;
- Assisting in managing resource utilization on the project;
- Providing guidance to Project Managers and assist on processes, guidelines, and tools;
- Ensuring project adheres to governance frameworks and methodology;
- Preparing project administration for execution, including project documentation folders, AFEs/work orders, financial tracking tools, checklists, etc.; and,
- Providing project-specific administrative support as needed per direction of the Delivery Lead.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in related field of study;
- A minimum of five (5) years of project and/or program coordinator experience;
- Understanding of project management principles and best practices;
- Proven experience coordinating multiple, various sized projects in parallel;
- Knowledge of financial accounting and accounting principles, and ability to report on project spend and corporate monthly financials;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and vendors;
- The ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines;
- The ability to successfully multi-task across work streams, client groups, and activities;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities;
- The ability to elicit cooperation from team members and vendors and build positive work relationships;
- Self-motivation with experience working both independently and in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- Competent with MS Office suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project;
- Proficiency in document management practices and tools (i.e. SharePoint and Content Server);
- Attention to detail; and,
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, responsibility, enthusiasm, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive, and self-confidence.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.